Interim By Design enjoys hosting conversations with thought leaders on topics unique to the needs of organizations in leadership transition.
- practical ways to honor the past while moving ahead
- how to do goal setting during interim ministry
- wisdom about hiring new staff during interim ministry
- knowing when to seek the help of consultants
- preaching in a season of anxiety
- finding ways to nurture fresh vision
- seeking and training new officers
- best practices in equipping a pastor search committee
- learning to recognize burn-out in yourself and others
- why you need to institute rhythms of grace and rest
Rev. Betsey Moe, Pastor for Worship and Adult Education at Hamblen Park Presbyterian Church.
Rev. Wendy Taylor, Interim Pastor, First Presbyterian Church of Port Angeles (coming soon)
Ultimately, the hope is to build a community hub for interim leadership collaboration. Let’s build it together. Contact Me to inquire about joining the conversation.